What can be more delicious than the smell of baking chocolate in the kitchen?..
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 30 g vanilla sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate bar
- 200 g cottage cheese
- a pinch of salt
- 350 g raspberries
- 200 g flour
- 120 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Cut unsalted butter into small cubes and place into a medium bowl. Break dark chocolate bar into pieces and drop into the bowl. Fill a small saucepan about a quarter full with hot water, then sit the bowl on top of it. Put over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted.
- Leave the melted mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk 2 eggs and 1/2 sugar together.
- In a large bowl combine 2 eggs, 1/2 sugar and cottage cheese. Mix everything together.
- Combine prepared chocolate and egg mixtures (1 and 3).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (355 degrees F).
- Mix flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar. Add a pinch of salt.
- Pour 1/2 dough into a pie dish. Then place the cottage cheese mixture. Place raspberries on top of it. Pour the rest of the dough.
- Bake for about 40-45 mintes.
“The measuring and mixing always smoothed out her thinking processes – nothing was as calming as creaming butter – and when the kitchen was warm from the oven overheating and the smell of baking chocolate, she took final stock of where she’d been and where she was going. Everything was fine.” ― Jennifer Crusie
Have a nice day!