Indulge yourself with this delicious but healthy dessert.
- 4 apples
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 /2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- Rinse, dry and core apples. Leave some of the core at the base of the apples.
- Stuff each apple with 1 teaspoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place the apples, side by side, in a baking dish.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
“Stories should be natural as apples, brief as lust, long as a thought.” ― Leonard Michaels
Have a nice day!