For honey and cottage cheese lovers this recipe will be a real godsend. The secret of this pie is its versatility: it can be eaten as a dessert, a bithday cake, a breakfast snack, or a teatime treat.
- 200 g flour
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 150 g sour cream
- 1 cup oats
- 150 g honey
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml sour cream
- 800 g cottage cheese
- 1 teablespoon lemon juice
- 50 g raisins
- Combine oatmeal, melted butter and sour cream.
- Mix everything together and set aside for 15 minutees.
- Add flour. Make the dough.
- Place the dough into a pie dish, covered with butter.
- Work in the corners, cut the extra pieces around the edge off. Make holes with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (355 degrees F).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- For the filling, combine cottage cheese, eggs, honey, lemon juice and sour cream. Mix with a blender.
- Allow the raisins to soak in a hot water for a full 5 minutes, then add to the filling.
- Place the filling in the crust.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
“Pie makes everybody happy.”― Laurie Halse Anderson
Have a nice day!