Whatever sort of salad you’re after, this one will make your mouth water…
- 400 g fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil leaves
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives
- 50 g sliced cheddar cheese
- 50 g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 beef sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Use a paper towel to dry off a steak.
- Preheat oven on broiler setting.
- Broil beef steak for about 20 minutes turning once halfway through cooking time. Allow to cool, then slice into bite-size pieces.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, olives, sliced cucumbers and cheese.
- Add sliced beef steak.
- Sprinkle with parsley and basil.
- Whisk together the olive oil, salt and black pepper. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
“But, you must remember, whatever you eat, make sure you have at least one bowl of salad with it.” ― S.A. Tawks
Have a nice day!