One of the best things on the planet…
- 5 apples
- 3 bananas
- 400 g flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 50 g sugar
- 170 g unsalted butter
- 400 g sour cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (355 degrees F).
- Cut butter into pieces, add flour. Mix everything together. Add sugar, baking soda, vanilla sugar, 1 egg. Make the dough.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Peel fruits. Chop apples. Slice bananas
- Beat sour cream, eggs and flour.
- Place the dough into a pie dish, covered with butter.
- Work in the corners, cut the extra pieces around the edge off.
- Place apples and bananas over it.
- Pour the cream.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes. Let the pie to cool down for about 2-3 hours. Place it in the refrigerator.
“I am the most pious person in the room. Even though I have no pie – I have pizza, and what can be more virtuous than eating all by yourself?” ― Will Advise
Have a nice day!