This pie offers flexibility by using any jam that fits your taste. Just use your favorite one 🙂
- 300 g flour
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 100 g white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g jam
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (355 degrees F).
- Mix the flour and sugar, then in the center add the butter cut into pieces, eggs. Blend everything together to make the dough.
- Let it rest, covered, at least for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roll the dough out.
- Place it into a pie dish, covered with butter.
- Work in the corners, cut the extra pieces around the edge off.
- Spread the jam over the dough.
- With the extra pieces of dough, reroll and cut into half an inch strips and lay them over the jam in a cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
“When someone asks if you’d like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?” – Lisa Loeb
Have a nice day!