A cup of coffee and a homemade apple crumble is the perfect way to start your day:)
- 4 apples, peeled, cored, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 g flour
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 70 g white sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (355 degrees F).
- Place apples into a pie dish.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture over the fruit.
- Put butter cubes on top. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place the flour and sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Take a few cubes of butter and rub into the flour mixture. Keep rubbing until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Then change temperature to 200 degrees C (390 degreees F) and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with thick cream or custard.
“Baking and love go hand in hand, for as one bakes a tasty treat and fills the room with its sweet aroma, the true joy is to take what has been made and share it with another.”― Heather Wolf
Have a nice day!