This pie recipe will add an extra touch of sweetness to your next dessert…
- 4 big apples
- 5 plums
- 300 g blueberry
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 200 g white sugar
- 250 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (355 degrees F).
- Separate cold eggs.
- Combine 100 g sugar and egg yolks.
- Mix egg whites with sugar.
- Add 1/3 beaten egg whites into egg yolks. Gently mix everything together.
- Add flour. Mix.
- Add more beaten egg whites.
- Pour 2/3 dough into a pie dish, covered with butter.
- Put mixture of sliced apples and plums with blueberries on top of it.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the fruit.
- Pour the dough.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from heat, on baking sheet, and allow to cool on a rack
- Decorate with mint leaves.
“Good apple pies are a considerable part of our domestic happiness.” – Jane Austen
Have a nice day!