If you’re looking for something interesting to bake, something yummy to eat and something wonderful to impress your family, just read the following pie recipe…
- 500 g sliced plums
- 250 g flour
- 150 g white sugar
- pinch of sault
- 100 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C (355 degrees F).
- Mix sugar and butter together.
- Add 2 eggs. Mix everything well.
- Add sault, flour and baking powder.
- Pour the dough into a pie dish, covered with butter.
- Put plum halves, skin-side down, into the dough. Sprinkle cinnamon over the fruit.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from heat, on baking sheet, and allow to cool on a rack.
“Never promise to make pie and fail to deliver on that promise.”― Kate Lebo
Have a nice day!