One of my favorite pies…
- 100 g cherries
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 200 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C ( 390 degrees F).
- Pour cherries in a big bowl, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of white sugar. Put aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Melt butter. Add vanilla sugar and sour cream. Mix everything thoroughly. Add this mixture to a previous one.
- Add lemon zest, mix everything together.
- Pour filling into a pie shell. Put prepared cherries on it.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Allow pie to completely cool before serving.
“Cooking is not a science but an art, mistakes are okay, messes are fine—the pleasure is in the creating and the sharing of the result.” ― Lori Pollan
Have a nice day!