It’s Monday! So, dessert time!
- 300 g cottage cheese
- 200 g flour
- pinch of salt
- 75 g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 apples
- 5 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 g fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C ( 350 degrees F).
- Combine flour, baking powder, white sugar and vanilla sugar . Add cottage cheese and butter.
- Mix everything together into a smooth dough.
- Filling: peel and slice apples. Sprinkle with white sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough out and press it into a pie plate.
- Place filling on top of it. Decorate with strawberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
“Dessert is to a meal what a dress is to a woman.” ― Béatrice Peltre
Have a nice day!