A little bit of sun, sweetness and beauty in a simple apple pie.
- 150 g butter
- 250 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 g sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 150 g sour cream
- 150 g white sugar
- 5 apples
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C ( 350 degrees F).
- Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Add butter.
- Add sour cream. Make a dough and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Peel and slice apples.
- Filling: combine white sugar, flour and sour cream. Mix everything well.
- Roll dough out and press it into a pie plate. Put two layers of apples slices.
- Pour cream filling on top of the apple slices. Crimp the edges.
- Wrap apple strips into little roses.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until golden brown.
Allow pie to completely cool before serving.
“We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.” ― David Mamet
Have a nice day!