- 4 apples
- 5 plums
- 1 bunch of grapes
- 250 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 200 g white sugar
- 170 g butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Refrigerate egg whites at least 30 minutes.
- Mix egg yolks and sugar (100 g).
- Cut cold butter up into small pieces. Add it to the mixture.
- Mix flour and baking powder into butter mixture to make a dough. Leave 1/3 of the dough in the refrigerator for 35 minutes.
- Press the other part of the dough into a pie dish, covered with butter. Flute the edges.
- Filling: whip egg whites, add white sugar (100 g), grated apples, sliced plums, grape. Pour the filling into the pie shell.
- Grate previously chilled dough. Sprinkle it over the filling.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- Bake pie for about 45 minutes.
Let cool on a wire rack at least 1 hour before slicing.
“To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” ― François de La Rochefoucauld
Have a nice day!