To tell you the truth, it is always quite difficult to choose what kind of recipe is going to be the one which describes you the best. My choice is lemon tart. Sweet, sour, spicy and summery. Just like me. Nice to meet you on my blog and welcome!
So, let’s start!
- 100 g butter
- 100 g white sugar
- 400 g all-purpose flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 150 g white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- Combine butter and sugar, add egg yolks; mix all ingredients. Mix flour and baking powder into butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
- Press dough into a tart pan.
- Bake crust until light golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, and flour in a large bowl until smooth. Pour lemon filling into crust. Put thin lemon slices on it.
- Bake until filling is set, about 20 minutes.
“You may feel that you have eaten too much…But this pastry is like feathers – it is like snow. It is in fact good for you, a digestive!” ― M.F.K. Fisher
Have a nice day!
If you make this, let me see! Tag your photo with #givemethatlemontart on Instagram .